A Diverse Group of Foster Parents
- We are married, LGBT, single, committed
- We are young, older, retired, working, farming
- We get more support services than any other foster parents we know of.
- We love the scheduled, weekly visits to our homes.
- We appreciate the higher education of our Master’s Level Case Workers.
- We can call the 24/7 on-call hotline for help and a Case Worker WILL answer our call
- We love that the CCR team has our backs.
- We are parents of no children, grown children, grandchildren and school children of our own.
- We sad to say goodbye, but we know it hurts because we did our job well.
- We are retired veterans, school nurses, small business owners, stay-at-home parents, teachers, farmers, and retirees.
Just like you – wanting to help children