Jobs Working with Children are a Rewarding Way to Give Back
Community Care Resources, Inc. is currently recruiting caring and committed people interested in jobs working with children. As a foster parent, you can make a true difference for a child in a life-changing and fulfilling way!
What are the requirements to become a licensed foster parent?
- 25 years or older
- At least one stay-at-home adult in the home
- Warm home environment with stability and love
- Space for a child
- Patience, commitment and flexibility
- Persistence and care for the success and growth of a child in your home
What are the benefits?
- Earn a tax-free stipend of up to $1,800 per child each month
- Help with developing your fostering skills with continuous education
- Giving a gift that will change a child’s life and be forever cherished
Are you interested in turning a child’s life around? Foster parenting might be the right choice for you! Contact us or call today at 800-799-0450 to find out more about our jobs working with children and how you can make a real difference in a child’s life.